How to Use and Unlock G-Credit in Gcash G-Credit is a Gcash feature that serves like a flexible loan or credit card. …
How to pay for your NBI Clearance online application.
In this article we will be providing you with a step by step guide on how you can easily pay your NBI clearance online using COINSPH. As we live along with COVID-19 more and more government services are being catered online for easier and faster way of paying for their services. NBI Clearance has become a very important and required document for Filipinos that are looking for work especially during this COVID-19 times.
1. Apply for NBI Clearance Online
You may apply for a scheduled appointment to get an NBI Clearance by registering through their official website. Just input all the accurate and necessary details needed by the NBI. After doing so, you may select “BAYAD Center Outlets” when ask about your preferred payment method. Make sure to save the reference number generated on the NBI website because it is required when paying online and in order to verify your payment.
2. Proceed to COINSPH Official Website
After entering all the details on NBI’s website you can now visit COINSPH Official website or download their official app for Android and iOS Proceed to PAY BILLS section then GOVERNMENT and select National Bureau of Investigation (NBI).
The cost of paying NBI Clearance is around PHP 155.00 through e-payment services then enter the reference number provided on the NBI’s website then slide to pay. After a few minutes your e-payment will be automatically detected on the NBI’s website and update your payment information from PENDING to PAID.
Note: Please make sure that your COINSPH account has a balance higher than the amount that you want to pay. To cash-in for your account you may select other e-wallet services such as paymaya, Gcash and JuanCash. For Bank Account Cash-ins you may select the following:
- Metro bank
- East West Bank
- AUN (Asia United Bank)
- DBP (Development Bank of the Philippines)
- Dunganon Bank Inc.
- Equicom Savings Bank, Inc.
- ING Bank
- Isla Bank
- KOMO East West Rural bank
- Malayan Bank Savings and Mortgage Bank, Inc.
- Maybank Philippines, Inc.
- Mindanao Consolidated CoopBank
- Omnipay, Inc.
- PNB Savings Bank
- Partner Rural Bank (Cotabato), Inc
- PBCOM (Philippine Bank of Communications)
- Philippines Business Bank, Inc.
- PNB (Philippine National Bank)
- PSBank Philippine Savings Bank
- Philippine Trust Company
- Philippine Veterans Bank
- Producers Savings Bank
- Quezon Capital Rural Bank, Inc.
- RCBC Savings Bank, Inc.
- RCBC DiskarTech
- Robinsons Bank Corporation
- Security Bank Corporation
- Sterling Bank of Asia, Inc.
- Sun Savings Bank, Inc.
- UCPB Savings Bank, Inc.
- USSC Money Services
- UnionBank Online Banking
- UnionBank fo the Philippines
- UCPB (United Coconut Planters Bank)
- Wealth Development Bank Corporation
- Yuanta Savings Bank Philippines, Inc.
To cash-in via remittance centers proceed to the following partners:
- Bayad Center
- Cebuana Lhuillier
- MLhuillier ePay
- Palawan Pawnshop
- Tambunting Pawnshop
You may also cash-in on the nearest 7-Eleven via Cliqq kiosk and TOUCHPAY and POSIBLE kiosk partners near you.
Furthermore, paying for government services online is now very fast and easy we just have to know the proper procedures before doing such transactions to prevent mistakes from ever happening. To pay for other government service online such as: DFA, NBI, PAG-IBIG and NSO you may download and register the COINSPH official application.