Bulacan Zip Codes, Postal Codes and Phone Area Codes Bulacan Zip Codes, Postal Codes and Phone Area Codes a complete guide and …
Postal ID Requirements and Complete Application Guide for 2022
Postal ID Requirements and Complete Application Guide will provide you with comprehensive guide on how to properly apply for a Postal ID. Postal ID’s are one of the most important ID’s that you will be needing if you want to apply for a Job or Apply for a New Bank Account on several Government Institutions or Private Banks in the Philippines. This ID provides anyone legitimacy with regards to your actual Real name, Address and Contact Numbers. Postal ID’s are provided by the PHLPost a Philippine based and Government owned postal service.
Postal ID Requirements
- Two Copies of completely filled out postal ID application form.
- Proof of Identity
- Alumni ID
- Baptismal Certificate
- Confirmation Certificate
- Company ID
- Elementary or High School Form 137
- IBP ID
- NBI Clearance
- OWWA ID
- Pag-Ibig ID
- Philhealth ID
- Police Clearance
- PRC ID
- Seaman’s Book
- Senior Citizens ID
- School ID
- Transcript of Records
- TIN ID
- Voters ID
- Proof of Address
- Barangay Clearance
- Utility Bill
- Bank Statement
- Credit Card Statement
- Certified True Copy Lease , Title
- Marriage Certificate
Postal ID Requirements for Foreign Residents
The requirements provided below are only applicable for foreign nationals residing in the Philippines and wants to apply for a Postal ID.
- Two copies of completely filled out postal ID application form.
- Passport with 6 months validity before application.
- Any of the documents with six months validity before application.
- Alien Certificate of Registration Identity Card
- Diplomatic VISA
- Long Stay Visitor Visa Extension (LSVVE)
- Special Resident Retiree’s VISA (SRRV)
- Temporary Resident VISA (TRV)
- Proof of Address (these documents must be issued within 3 months).
- Bank Statements
- Barangay Certificate of Residency
- Certification from temporary residence
- Credit Card Statement
- Lease Contract
- School Billing Statement
- Utility Bill (Electric, Water, Internet, Cable, etc.)
After completing all the necessary requirements submit it to any postal office in your area. The employees will require you to proceed with the ID Data Capture where you will be processed for Facial, Fingerprint and Signature scanning. Lastly, the Postal ID will be delivered to your given location within 10 to 15 working days and the Postal ID Fee will be ₱504.00 inclusive of the delivery free and 12% VAT with the total cost of ₱650.00.
Leave us a comment!
Laguna Zip Codes, Postal Codes and Phone Area Codes Laguna Zip Codes, Postal Codes and Phone Area Codes a complete guide and …